Cybertools was founded in 1999 based on the principles of providing excellent customer service and innovative IT solutions to the business user. Cybertools grew by word of mouth as their customer first philosophy and forward-thinking solutions attracted more and more businesses.
As Cybertools grew, Owners David and Aubri Stone made sure every employee shared the same passion and dedication for helping the client succeed. Realizing that the home user could benefit from this same approach to computer service, Cybertools opened a home user division.
Although the services may be tailored to the home or the business user, both sides align when it comes to how the customer is treated. Cybertools delivers service that the customer can trust and understand. Cybertools was founded the on these principles and remains dedicated to them to this day.
David Stone – President
- Favorite thing to do: David enjoys boating and spending time with his family.
- Favorite Hobby: Working with his father on various design projects.
- Favorite Holiday: Labor Day (The Unofficial Start of Football Season)
- Something you wouldn’t know: I like to ride Longboards with my son.
- David volunteers his time with our local youth sports programs, coaching youth football and baseball.
Aubri Stone – Vice President
- Favorite Thing to do: Travel with my family
- Favorite Place: A quiet place with a good book; preferably listening to the waves crash
- Fun Fact about me: I went to college in New York
- Favorite Hobby: Outdoor activities (hiking, skiing, boating, sunbathing)
- Aubri has a Masters Degree in Teaching and a Bachelors in Speech and Language. She worked as a Speech and Language Pathologist and a Teacher before coming to Cybertools in 2007.
Phil Horton – Customer Service Manager
- Favorite Place: The Ocean
- Favorite Past Time: Fencing sabre
- Favorite Holiday: Halloween
- Something you wouldn’t Know: I was a sabreur on my college fencing team.
- Phil has a degree in Electronic Computer Engineering Technology. He administered the college network after graduating for several years. He moved to the Pacific
- Northwest in 2015 and joined the Cybertools team.
Kevin Barrett – Lead Technician
- Favorite Place: On a golf course
- Favorite Past Time: Seahawks football
- Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
- Something you wouldn’t know: Played guitar in a band throughout college.
- Graduated from Central Washington University in 2010 with a degree in network administration.
- Worked a couple IT jobs in the Seattle area until coming to Cybertools in 2015.
Nick Melnick – Support Technician
- Favorite Place: Lakeside with a fishing pole in hand
- Favorite Past Time: Hiking, fishing
- Favorite Holiday: Fourth of July
- Born in Seattle, raised in the Pacific Northwest.
- Nick went to high school in Graham and has seen the region grow over the last 25 years into what it is today.
- Before getting into Information Security and Technology, Nick worked for Boeing, updating technical drawings on commercial aircraft. He graduated in 2006 and has worked for a number of companies of all size.
Diana Lindgren – Bookkeeper
- Favorite thing to do: Baking/Cooking, trying new teas.
- Favorite Hobby: Wedding/Party Planning, Catering
- Favorite Holiday: Halloween – Fall is my Favorite Season (I love the color Orange)
- Something you wouldn’t know: I’ve lived in Korea.
- Diana graduated from Henry Foss High School.
- Before arriving at Cybertools, Diana’s favorite position was working with Alzheimer & Dementia patients.